1. Only send USDC on the ERC20 network
2. Deposit of wrong tokens, addresses, or networks cannot be recovered.
4. Estimated shipping time is 12-20 weeks from order date.
5. We cannot ship to a PO Box.
6. If you are new to Coinbase you MUST complete a KYC verification prior to starting your order. IF you complete the KYC during the order process it can lead to a delay in your payment. This can timeout the transaction and you will not receive an order confirmation.
1. Choose US915 for North America or EU868 for Europe.
2. US915 do not work in AU915 or AS923 regions and such deployments are illegal without certifications.
3. Certifications for AU915 and AS923 are in progress & we expect new SKUS to be ready in Q4.
4. We do not support AU915 or AS923 regions now and advise customers to wait for the new SKUs.
Can I Ship A Frequency to a Region Where It is Not Supported?
Our production and fulfillment departments perform a final frequency check prior to shipping. This is done by comparing the shipping address to the miner frequency that was ordered. Therefore, if the shipping address is within the US, we will ship a US915 miner even if the order indicates EU868. Please note that if your shipping destination does not support either a US or EU frequency, the order may not ship.
IF you require a frequency that is not compatible with the shipping address, you will need to make this request via our customer support form. Select General Inquiry ---> Frequency from the dropdown menu. This request can only be made if the miner will still be deployed in a region that is compatible with the miner's frequency.
For latest info on payment, order, shipping and more, checkout the FAQ page.